Indiana Truck Scene Forum

Indiana Truck Scene Forum (http://www.indianatruckscene.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.indianatruckscene.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   What did you do to your truck today? (http://www.indianatruckscene.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171)

Bearcat91 11-09-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rj2 (Post 4563)
I just raced a mustang in the escalade on the way home from work. It was the mid 2000s cobra. I dunno what was done but it wasnt stock completley. At very least had exaust but sounded cammed too. The escalade walked it every time. We ran three times at three stop lights. It was awesome. The awd helped a lot tho. Haha. Not a slow car at all but not quick enough

hell ya! :rocking:

rj2 11-09-2012 05:28 PM

The funny part is the first two times i think he thought he was fuckin with me cause i didnt go all the way. So it wasactually me messin with him and the third time i smoked him and his face was priceless. But its gonna be time for that tranny soon

Bolt on 11-10-2012 09:48 AM

washing mine and putting it in the garage for winter today after work. booo

Red91 11-12-2012 03:12 PM

Big booo! I am seeing some white in the sky today, so I think I will be driving her too work one last time this year and that will be it! :nono:

Bolt on 11-12-2012 03:19 PM

mines parked in the garage..but the tools are in the bed to deal with some "clearance" issues.lol

Old77 11-12-2012 03:23 PM

I keep putting off laying mine to bed for the winter. I got it out over the weekend before it got cold. It's supposed to warm back up by this next weekend so I'm hoping to get mine out another time or two prior to getting her all washed up, covered up and putting her to sleep :)

Red91 11-12-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolt on (Post 4781)
mines parked in the garage..but the tools are in the bed to deal with some "clearance" issues.lol

What kind of "clearance" issues are we talking about here?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old77 (Post 4782)
I keep putting off laying mine to bed for the winter. I got it out over the weekend before it got cold. It's supposed to warm back up by this next weekend so I'm hoping to get mine out another time or two prior to getting her all washed up, covered up and putting her to sleep :)

I don't wanna put mine to sleep.... I do have a lot of little things to work out over winter tho so there is a plus!

Old77 11-12-2012 04:21 PM

Yeah, that's the "downside" to the stage I'm at with mine is the project list on her is pretty short right now and to be honest I kind of miss that. Although, I know my wife doesn't because that meant I'd spend all day in the garage while she watched the kids and I'd be dragging in dust, dirt and grime into the house. I'm sure I'll start tearing into it again at some point as there's a LOT of things I'd like to make better and change but it definitely is not happening this winter LOL

Red91 11-12-2012 04:32 PM

Lol. My wife just started second shift so with me on 3rd I will have to morning to work on the truck again! I can't wait to get the "Look" again lol

Bearcat91 11-12-2012 04:57 PM

lol mine goes to sleep in the summer when i ride the bike 80pct of time! DD life for my truck till i can afford a real dd