Indiana Truck Scene Forum

Indiana Truck Scene Forum (http://www.indianatruckscene.com/forum/index.php)
-   Members Rides (http://www.indianatruckscene.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   My 96' xcab s10 (http://www.indianatruckscene.com/forum/showthread.php?t=312)

peacesdime94 03-24-2013 11:32 AM

My 96' xcab s10

Well guess ill post up some info on my truck and some pics. Still a work in progress but should be on the road shortly I hope.
96 xcab s10 2.2 5sp I trade my Vulcan 900 for a few months back. It was driveable as it was but just wanted to change a few things and make it my own.
Nothing wild for the interior just has cavi buckets and my gauges mounted in the dash don't have any pictures of that right now.

Exterior i have shaved gate, welded on rollpan with plate on right side, shaved 3rd brake light and shaved passenger door handle but plan on swapping doors to one with a handle. And a newer style front bumper nothing fancy.

As far as wheels I have Zenetti five 20s pretty nice but considering something smaller with more tire. Illinois roads suck for low pros.

Suspension I have a Thorbros bolt on 3 link with raised gas tank xmember. Bag behind axle and bolt in step notch but hopefully by next year I'm wanting to do a backhalf so that may all change. Just relocated my management from in the bed to between frame rails(5th bagged truck they've all been in bed though I'd give this a shot on this truck) . Running fbss setup with 3/8 smc valves with 1/2" line, baby viair 380c comp and 5 gallon slim tank. Up front nothing crazy just Michigan Metal Worx uppers, drop spindles, Tubbed firewall, modified blower box so can atleast still have heat. If I go with smaller wheels may try to get a/c back on the truck.

Pretty much sums it up for now.

Future plans are finishing the reared I took it all apart cleaned it up and painted it and relocated things just need to finish wiring it all up then modify my bed to have access panel to get to my tank valves and compressor.
Then ill probably start on an EDC install. I have the York 210 just need all the hardware and to make brackets to mount it. After that or during ill start on the body. It needs new cab corners and some touch up body work where things were shaved and bonding cracked. Then it will get a new primer job for now until I win the lottery to afford real paint job. As I'm doing all this I may try and do something with my cracked dash but don't know what yet.
But its a work in progress and I have nothing but time..
My phone is dying so ill charge it then post up some pics.

Also once she's on the road again I'm hoping to hit up all the shows and cruises I can with her so will be on the hunt for a family to ride with and represent.

peacesdime94 03-24-2013 11:34 AM

Sorry for the novel didn't think it was so long haha. Pics coming soon

peacesdime94 03-24-2013 02:08 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Here's a few

peacesdime94 03-24-2013 02:12 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I need to get a photobucket or something to upload these better I know.. ill figure that out one day. For now sorry for the little pics and upside down pics haha

Devs93 03-26-2013 06:31 AM

really like your dime Remo!

peacesdime94 03-27-2013 08:13 PM

Thanks bud. I get her on the road I'm hoping to come to a meet sometime. Would love to Rep that NA in the back window. From the members I have talked to seems like a great family. Its just hard for me with my work schedule to make all the meets and shows and especially with a newborn on the house so hate to join and not fullfil my end by hitting up all the meets and shows. So maybe can get a NA decal made that says "part timer" Hahahaha.
But got to get off of here picked up some airline and wire today so off to the garage I go!! Quality dime time!
Get my wiring done on compressor and valves and my new gauge line ran to cab and hooked up rear will be ready to go. Just need to cut out my access panel in the bed to get to mmy management if I need to. Then want to get bed back on but may hold off til I get some warmer weather so I can fix my cab corners and get it reprimed a solid color. Then she should be on the road. Want to get my EDC in bit money is tight so have to buy everything for it piece by piece when I can then ill work on it once its all there and ready

peacesdime94 04-10-2013 05:52 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Few more pics

Devs93 04-10-2013 07:30 AM

lookin good bro cant wait to see it