Indiana Truck Scene Forum

Indiana Truck Scene Forum (http://www.indianatruckscene.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.indianatruckscene.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Rosco here...Always lookin to laugh and willing to learn. (http://www.indianatruckscene.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107)

2000STS 10-12-2012 11:25 PM

Rosco here...Always lookin to laugh and willing to learn.

I've been a "fan" so to speak of the mini-truckin' scene from a distance since the 1980s. Yeah I'm an old fart by todays standards. I'm just now actually participating. I've met some damn good folks I consider family in the last year. I met them through one brother and his family I've had the pleasure of knowing since oh,about 2008...
I now am in the process of buying parts to bag my 2000 STS Cadillac.I'm about 1/2 way through my parts list. I hope to have it all in a box and ready to install by mid-summer 2013 at the latest. By the power of God and the help of "Family and friends" This project will come together. I learn something from someone everyday.We all can learn from one another.
I have a 14 year old daughter. I'm divorced. I'm not exactly a loner but I do like my "alone" time. To get my thoughts together.
I'm no longer a hard partier. I consider myself sober 17 years. I will have the occasional beer or wine cooler....I hear ya laughing :) I have not had hard liquor since 1995...That is my demon. ..I haven't had any this year...nope,alcohol free 2012.
I've been on the same job 13 years. I like what I do. I only have 2 weekends off a month so that is really disruptive to any kind of planning for social events...
I am an individual. I have my own thoughts and opinions. I have my likes and dislikes. Some people think I'm a bit strange but we get along anyway.
I go out of my way to be respectful and live a clean life. I have some of the same friends since grade school and some I've just made this last summer. All of whom I'd take a bullet for ....or let one go for,if it came down to that. Let's hope it never does.
I'm not gonna argue with ya,get in your face and talk stupid. If I get annoyed with you I'm simply going to turn and walk away.....just let me go. I get enough "stupid" at work I don't need it on my days off.
Anyway,It's good to be on here. I see some friends have already been here. Feel free to add me. I'm on FB most of my free time. I chill on my days off.....Hopefully this time next year I'll have spent my summer "Rockin A Bagged Cadillac" ...yeah! Y'all know what's up!!!!!
Peace.
Rosco :cool:

rj2 10-13-2012 12:45 AM

Whats up rosco. Muncie indiana here but in indy at least twice a month. Get some pics of that caddy. I feel olde bit im 16 years younger than u. Good introduction. We need some more members so spread the word

rj2 10-13-2012 12:46 AM

Take that back. 19 years

2000STS 10-13-2012 06:19 AM

I wish I was 19 years younger. I'm starting my first project. I was going to wait until the STS was paid off then buy an Escalade but changed my mind a couple of months ago. Eventually I'll get one. I do have to get some updated pics of the Caddy. November it goes in the garage 'till spring.
I haven't been on a forum in a few years. Glock Talk was the last one. I have no idea what my sn or pw were,lol. Be cool rj2 see ya next time.........Rosco

Devs93 10-13-2012 10:46 AM

Welcome to the forum Rockin!

Red91 10-13-2012 11:11 AM

Yea welcome. I really want to see pics of this Caddy!

2000STS 10-14-2012 07:00 PM

Caddy

Thanks Dev,thanks Red.It's still stock. I added it to my signature but it isn't showing...
Now it's showing.lol

Red91 10-14-2012 09:29 PM

Nice! I have always liked those caddys.