View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 09:01 AM   #1
Mike

Default Build thread for Big Blue

Alright so I figured I'd start one of these to show the transformation and to actually show where the truck is going. I've done alot in a short amount of time of owning the truck, so I'm having to recoup the funds to continue to build this monster.

Where it all started:

FTS 7" with 7-9 Bilsteins and Matching Rear Bilsteins. Riding on 20x12 Hostages, 33x12.50 Mud Grapplers and Rear 1.5" Spacers

Then we added some Tow Mirrors:

Then I proceeded to get a wild hair up my ass and bought some 38x15.50 Mud Grapplers. Not knowing if they would fit without rubbing I said fuck it and bought a 3" Body Lift to help.

Shortly after installing the 3" Body Lift

How the truck sat for a long time before I decided to actually go bigger and rock out with my cawk out:

Then came the idea for a HD Hood/Grille swap, so we bought stuff and had it painted:

Then came along a new kit, a 15" FTS with Coilovers!

So the kit was installed and finished up at 2am, and we left for Showfest at 4am:

So showfest was good, had one problem on the way back, but it was fixed. Losing a caliper while towing is not a good thing. Some bomb ass friends that were 15 minutes behind stopped to help us out

So then I decided that the 3" body had to come off. I was originally going to keep it and run some 44s, but the drive to replace Wheel bearings all the time wasn't there.

Current Specs:
Ekstensive Front & rear kits
26x9.5 kool whips
295/30 26 tires

Coming Soon:
Air management of some kind
Firestone 2600

Last edited by Mike; 01-25-2013 at 10:25 AM.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote