View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 04:46 PM   #2
Red91
Full Access Members

I may not have an s10 but I did the drop on my truck (check sig) and that was 2" spindles and 2" springs. Honestly the best way to do is take your time make sure you have all the tools you need. BFH is the top of that list for the front. I know when I had issues taking out my factory spindles and springs if I couldn't find a how too on a forum via google search I looked it up on you tube, I know it sounds dumb but when you work alone with minimal resources you do what you have too. But be forewarned you might find that when you get in there that you need ball joints, tie rod ends, sway bar end links ect.. so account some time for that as well. Once you get in there you will realize they are simple systems but will occasionally require some muscle and some creativity to get apart. If it's your first time doing it and you think you can get it done in a day, set aside 2 Murphys law says something will bit you in the ass. It's kind of difficult to answer your question because it is kind of vauge but these are the first tips that come to mind that I wish I had when I did mine. Hope this helps when you get too it. BTW Pics when your done!

My Facebook
Red91 is offline   Reply With Quote