Thread: '01 Sonoma
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 07:15 AM   #8
relaxednoma

Originally Posted by Devs93 View Post
love your noma I dont remember seeing it an camp n drag but........ I know the front end looks I remember it from h2k12
thanks! thats one thing I love about CnD. I'll look back through show coverage and go WTF, i didnt see that at the show!

Originally Posted by Old77 View Post
Nice lookin Noma
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Bearcat91 View Post
me gusta!
lol!

Originally Posted by e3mcgrath View Post
meh, i guess it's ok
haha thanks eric!

Originally Posted by actafool4187 View Post
what's with those baby wheels up front?
because plans in the works, 18's going in front, 20's out back, will roll that way for a year or two before ordering 19/20 Vista II's. There's always a plan, of which has negated the need to fully change wheels again at the moment.

Originally Posted by slammed83mazda View Post
That rollin picture is soooooooooo old. The only thing I don't look forward to about finally driving the mazda is not taking my own rolling pictures haha.
i know right? that was one of the more memorable moments, heading back to your house (stopped for alcohol on way back i think lol). I was pretty well aired out, and so was alvey. one of those few moments while driving where I said to myself, this is fucking legit awesome lol.

I'm no pro photographer (#BecauseNoInstagram) lol. but if I have a camera, I'll lay my ass down on a trailer and take eleventyTwoHunned pics of the mazda rollling. i started locally taking pics in 03 or 04, and was not prepared for the vast amount of folks that wanted their stuff shot, so i stopped. Kinda wish I kept it up now. *sigh*

Last edited by relaxednoma; 11-29-2012 at 07:25 AM.
relaxednoma is offline   Reply With Quote