View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 07:58 PM   #1
justafarmtruck

Default 2005 lifted Dmax

Just over a year ago I bought this 2005 Duramax with plans of a mild good running street build nothing to crazy (built trans. EFI Live, lift pump, and other little tweaks). within about 2 months I had exactly that.... but it didnt stop at that point. I ended up trading off building a set of powerstroke injectors for a local diesel shop for a body lift and a few other things. Then kinda joking with a buddy one day I told him if he found me a good set of 37's that fit my rims on craigs list Id make them fit... about a week later I got a phone call and he did exactly that and i ended up knowing the person that had them and had about $200 in a basicly brand new set of 37in. Interco M16's.. so it was then time to make them fit...... I called up a buddy from a offroad shop and got a killer deal on a Zone offroad lift to go along with my 3in body lift already installed. the truck most the winter like that as I dont drive it in the snow and salt... I hauled my GTO to the local drag strip where I always race at and a few of us buddys bring our diesel trucks to beat on the kids off the street at test n tune on friday nights after missing racing my truck and people thinking i wouldnt i unhooked my truck from the trailer and raced it running a 13.1 1/4mi pass on the 37's with 10.5in of lift. I then had the urge to go faster.... again... so i thought id add a little Spray... a Diesel shop I do tuning for owed me money so I traded off some of that for some nitrous that I thought would be fun.. after installing that and making 3 test passes on the 80hp jet on the street the batmo wheel caused to high of drive pressure on the stock turbo and blew up hard! so the build started again where it ended up with the twin turbos and everything else listed in my sig. Ill load pictures as accourdingly as I can to the build
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 279.jpg (85.1 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 283.jpg (86.8 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 304.jpg (87.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 310.jpg (93.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 351.jpg (83.6 KB, 12 views)

BDB S366/S475 Twins

EFI Live - Country Smoke Performance

100% overs - CSP

ATS/PPE dual CP3's 2- 30% CSP pump's

PPE stage 4 - 3000 stall/race stator PI converter

Electric fans

NXD Stacker 3 NOS

stock head bolts....... stock rods.............

2002 2500 Dmax - DD/tow rig

Lowered 2.5 in.
Grandpa truck with a swift kick from CSP EFI Live...
justafarmtruck is offline   Reply With Quote