Thread: My '92 Blazer
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 08:22 AM   #1
Buddies'Garage
Full Access Members

Cool My '92 Blazer

I've owned this for 3 years now. It was bagged by Dave Bosse for an employee of suicidedoors.com who shall remain nameless. "Nameless" sold it to Jacob Ferguson who drove it until the transmission went out- then I bought it.

Here is a link to the build thread: http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f125/b...blazer-325121/ I added to it once I found it.

I have replaced: fuel system, all engine accessories & belt, all sending units, radiator, engine oil cooler lines, cleaned the guts of the upper & lower intake, and serviced everything regularly.

I upgraded the interior to OEM charcoal leather w/ digital cluster (also complete harness swap), installed a console & floor shifter from a 2nd gen, installed 75 sqft +/- of Hushmat, upgraded all the audio, added the cowl hood, custom mounted my air gauges under the cowl, replaced the bags & compressors with new ones around 6/2011, swapped on rear disc brakes from a 98-02 F-body, and have run numerous wheel/tire combos.

I plan on installing front shocks, Corvette front brakes, a 5 channel amp & 8" sub, finish all the little details & paint it. I doubt I'll ever sell it but who knows.
Buddies'Garage is offline   Reply With Quote