Thread: My 96' xcab s10
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 08:13 PM   #6
peacesdime94

Thanks bud. I get her on the road I'm hoping to come to a meet sometime. Would love to Rep that NA in the back window. From the members I have talked to seems like a great family. Its just hard for me with my work schedule to make all the meets and shows and especially with a newborn on the house so hate to join and not fullfil my end by hitting up all the meets and shows. So maybe can get a NA decal made that says "part timer" Hahahaha.
But got to get off of here picked up some airline and wire today so off to the garage I go!! Quality dime time!
Get my wiring done on compressor and valves and my new gauge line ran to cab and hooked up rear will be ready to go. Just need to cut out my access panel in the bed to get to mmy management if I need to. Then want to get bed back on but may hold off til I get some warmer weather so I can fix my cab corners and get it reprimed a solid color. Then she should be on the road. Want to get my EDC in bit money is tight so have to buy everything for it piece by piece when I can then ill work on it once its all there and ready
peacesdime94 is offline   Reply With Quote