View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 11:01 PM   #1
Old77
Full Access Members

Default Some CL buyers are jerkoffs!

Ok so I'm selling a muffler I never used and never will use on CL. This dude originally emails me with contact info to get ahold of him cuz he's interested. I texted the dude back yesterday morning and did not hear back from him til last night at 9:00 and he wanted me to meet him right then. Ummmmmm NO so we decide to try and meet tonight and he asks if I'll meet in his town (20 minutes out of my way) which I agree to do. So this afternoon he says "I have the money and I'm leaving work" so I ask where he wants to meet. We agree on the Walmart parking lot. I get about 5 minutes away and he states "I'm here whereabouts are ya?". I say 5 minutes. I get there in 5 minutes and I ask him what he's driving. NO RESPONSE. I text again 5 minutes later asking where he's at and that I'm waiting on him knowing that he said he was already there. NO RESPONSE AGAIN. Then 5 minutes after that I say I can't wait much longer as I have a family to get home to. I wait 5 more minutes and leave

I was pissed!!!! What a douche!! I STILL have not heard back from him and it was 2 hours ago!! I'm glad I decided not to wait any longer on him.

If anyone wants to troll him and have a little fun let me know and I'll post up his contact info.
Old77 is offline   Reply With Quote